Thursday, January 28, 2010

GOOD GUYS NEVER WIN

Are you a toy lover..??

Have u ever imagined of becoming a toy maker?

Now its time I introduce you to Cipta Croft, an original toy maker from Indonesia. He's the man behind GoodGuysNeverWin toy co.


Their products known as "cute-looking-war-machines." Good Guys Never Win start producing toys since 1999 under the name OPTION V toy co., later becoming the established company (Good Guys Never Win) in 2005, Jakarta, Indonesia.



GoodGuysNeverWin has also exhibited in New York, Hong Kong, London and Paris in our 2006 World Tour.



First time I met this guy, I wasn't sure that he is a toy maker (it just not like what I imagined -LOL- sorry cipta). But after he opened the box, Wow… I saw a Toy land in front of me.. and i bought 5 robots..

BRILIANTTT.. GO GOODGUYSNEVERWIN..

0 comments:

Post a Comment